2019 Amethyst Creative Modeling Proposals
Each year, I connect with incredible models, artists and photography lovers in New England and beyond that I'd love to work with but my time to truly just create art for art's sake is limited. Instead of trying to take on what I can when I can, I'm excited to announce our 2019 Amethyst Creative Modeling Proposal project!
If this is right down your alley, HALLELUJAH -- you better enter!! Here's the details:
- Only applicants who have filled out on this form will be accepted.
- All applicants must be 18+ of age to enter.
- You can expect sessions to be 2-4 hours long.
- These shoots will be free of charge. If you would like us (myself + lighting assistant) to travel beyond 20 miles of South Paris, Maine, travel fees will apply and will be responsible to be paid by model. We are willing to travel!
- Any supplies, backdrops, props, etc that are needed to complete the vision of the shoot will be provided by Amethyst Boudoir. Selected models will be responsible for their own outfit, which I am happy to help plan with you!
- I will require a full model release allowing images to be used for marketing use as these shoots will be public and announced. Models will also have personal rights to these images. If you have questions regarding commercial licensing of the images, feel free to contact me.
- If you have a great idea but not comfortable being photographed, you may submit your idea and have another individual to represent you in the session to display your concept.
- I will accept up to three proposals per model.
- Preference will be given to shoot ideas with excellent concepts or shoot types we've never done before.
- I will pick five applications for these sessions which must be completed within the 2019 year.
- Proposals will be accepted from July 15th, 2018 until September 1st, 2018. Models will be notified if their proposal was chosen by September 15th, 2018! From September 15th until the end of the year, we will plan and schedule sessions and make truly unbridled magic happen!
*If chosen, you will have 72 hours to accept your place in the project before we continue with runner up proposals. A contract and model release will be signed to formally accept.